Friday, September 13, 2013

Ipsy - September 2013 Glam Bag!

Hey guys!  I'm so so so sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER.  I thought I'd come back though with my September 2013 Glam Bag from Ipsy.  This is my 5th Glam Bag.  I let go of Birchbox in May and picked up Glam Bag and so far I have no regretted my decision at all.  And once again the September Glam Bag did not let me down. 

My September glam bag came with a super cute blue bag, a single NYX eyeshadow in the color Sparkle White, Elizabeth Mott mascara - It's So Big, Starlooks Kohl Eye Pencil in Obsidian, and last but not least a John Freida Full Repair shampoo and conditioner.  Oh and it also came with a small card sample of Michelle Phan's new cosmetic line, Em Cosmetics.  The sample I got is in "Out to Lunch". 

My favorite product in the bag was the single NYX eyeshadow!  I'm kind of an eyeshadow junkie and I absolutely LOVE NYX cosmetics!  Below is a closer look at the product and a swatch...



I'm not sure how I feel about the the Starlooks eyeliner.  I thought that it went on smooth but there are several other black eyeliners that I think I prefer such as the Urban Decay 24/7 liners and the NYX glide on eyeliners (I think that's the name).  It also seemed like it would smudge and not stay put.  

My cat Sox, however, thinks that the Starlooks liner would make an excellent cat toy!

I also surprisingly to me really enjoyed the sample from Em Cosmetics!  The colors are really gorgeous!  However, I've heard that these palettes are really expensive (I believe they're over $30).  I don't think that I would drop the cash on these palettes but I wouldn't turn one down as a gift :-).  


Anyways, that's all for today!  I hope you enjoyed my post today and I promise I'll try to post more often!  Thanks for visiting!  Please leave a comment! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment