Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March Birchbox (Teen Vogue Special Edition)

This month Birchbox gave its members the choice to choose between their regular monthly Birchbox or to receive a special edition Teen Vogue box.  When I first heard about it I wasn't interested since I'm 26 and obviously no longer a teen.  THEN I got an email and it mentioned Essie and I was sold lol.  I'm a sucker for nail polish!  I am so glad I didn't pass up this box b/c seriously IT IS AMAZING!

This box is seriously so fantastic!!  It came with not one but TWO full sized products!! 

In my box I got:
Tarte natural lip stain in the color Amused. (hot pink) Full-size
Essie Luxeffects Nail Polish in Set in Stones (silver chunky glitter)  Full -size
Kate Spade New York Twirl
Twistband Hair Tie (yellow)
Kerastase Elixir Ultime

I'm pretty much tickled to death about everything in this box!  I'll honestly use every single thing which makes me soooo happy b/c I was sooo disappointed in my box last month! 

Here are some close-ups of the Tarte and Essie:




Interested in receiving your very own birchbox?  It's only $10 a month and you can sign up using this link:

http://www.birchbox.com?raf=1hfxg

No comments:

Post a Comment