Monday, February 13, 2012

L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Nourishing Oil

Oh man.. I CANNOT say enough good things about this product! 

I first received a sample of Mythic Oil in my December Birchbox.  I was skeptical of it at first and actually set it aside for a couple of weeks before I tried it out.  The second I tried it I knew it was love.  I have curly thick frizzy hair.  I've tried several hair serums in my time.  With most serums I find if you accidentally put too much on it can leave your hair looking greasy, this is not this case with this product.  I put this on and it immediately made my hair SO soft and shiny!  I seriously could not believe it!

I style my hair often with a Chi Curling Wand.  I put a few drops of this in my hair after I'm done styling to calm down any flyaways and add some extra shine.  I also add a couple of pumps to my damp hair before blow drying. 

What I also love about this product is that a little bit goes a long way!  I had a teeny tiny vile in my Birchbox as a sample and it lasted me approximately a month.  This bottle is over 4 oz and I'm confident it'll last me quite a while!  It was $20 on Amazon.com which is a little more than I like to spend on hair products but I could not live w/o this product! 

Seriously you guys gotta try this!

2 comments:

  1. That is something I definitely need to check out. Everything I try leaves my hair feeling greasy or heavy, or it doesn't work at all :( You have no idea how many unfinished hair products I have lying around lol! Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope if you try it that you love it as much as I do! I too have several unfinished hair products lying around!

    ReplyDelete